Lectures on historical singers
Our editor James Anderson gives informative and amusing lectures (with recorded sound) on:
- Historical Puccini - The Singers Who Created Puccini's Roles
- Historical Verdi - Verdi's Favourite Soprano and Tenor
- Kings & Queens of Song - Covent Garden 1900-1930
- Popular Songs Sung by the Greatest Artists 1900-1960
- as well as on particular favourites with fascinating life stories,
such as John McCormack, Nellie Melba, Luisa Tetrazzini or Rosa Ponselle
- James Anderson also gave a lecture at the ISM in London on the
prime numbers on 19th January 2018. He believes the key to
understanding them lies in music.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , or text us on +44 (0)7795 457065, to receive further details.
Picture Gallery Links